Friday, May 31, 2013

The Pheonix Rises: The Mekton Zero Kickstarter Project

 

I know that I made a promise about taking a look at how the role play engines of the previous blog entry would be looked over in the realm of combat both mechanical and personal, but this little bit of news came up and I just had to spread such knowledge to my readers.

Whatever few of a number that may be.

Anyway, allow me to introduce to you all one Mike Pondsmith of R.Talsorian Games Inc. and his Kickstarter Project: Mekton Zero.

Well, Mekton Zeta holds a bit of sentimental value to me in that it introduced to me a solid system of mecha construction for rolelaying campaigns first and I’ve purchased three books of the Mekton Zeta chapter and I would like to support this upcoming chapter of the R.Talsorian franchise and thus I have offered my pledged and have become a militia member.

Why? Because I don’t want no dingy PDF file. I want a real book!

So then, feel free to discuss and don’t mind the donation jar in the middle of the room. Oh and please be civil in your responses, we do have standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment